1. Web - site https://studian50.com/ (hereinafter - the Site) is owned by FOP «Boyko Anastasia Vitalievna», TIN 3603811681 (hereinafter - the Company). All intellectual property rights contained on the Site, except as otherwise stated, are the property of the Company.
4. The purpose of implementing the Privacy and Personal DataProtection Policy is to prevent public access and disclosure of information owned by the consumer.
1. In order to implement the functions and objectives of the Site and other purposes related to civil relations between the Company and the consumer, the consumer, using this Site and the services for which the Site is created, gives the Company permission to collect, accumulate, process, store and use (including with the use of automated means) of personal data, the owner of which he is.
1.1. In order to implement the functions and tasks of the Site and other purposes related to civil relations between the Company and the consumer, the consumer, using this Site and the services for which the Site is created, gives the Company permission to transfer personal data to third parties.
2. In order to implement the functions and tasks of the Site and other purposes related to civil relations between the Company and the consumer, the consumer, using this Site and the services for which the Site is created, gives the Company permission to transfer personal data to third parties.
3. The personal data for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of which (including the use of automated means) the consumer gives permission to the Company includes:
1. surname, name, patronymic;
2. place of registration;
4. place of residence;
5. information about marital status;
6. date and place of birth consumer;
7. numbers of means of communication (telephone, e-mail, etc.);
8. information on geographical location;
9. information on banking and other financial transactions;
Other information that is independently entered by the consumer
1. Personal data, for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of which the consumer provides access to the Company are stored indefinitely, unless otherwise provided by the legislation of Ukraine or the will of the consumer.
2. The location of the Company is Odessa region, Odessa city, Richelevskaya, 26/2.
1. The consumer, in respect of his own personal data provided for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of the Company has the right to:
1.1. Know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location of the Company;
1.2. Receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data;
1.3. To access your personal data;
1.4. Receive information regarding whether his personal data is processed;
1.5. To present a motivated request of the Company with an objection against the processing of their personal data;
1.6. Make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
1.7. To protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision,as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredits the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
1.8. To file complaints on the processing of their personal data to the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Human Rights or to the court;
1.9. Apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
1.10. Make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process their personal data during the consent;
1.11. Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
1.12. Know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
1.13. To protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him
2. The company has the right to disseminate personal data of the consumer if the information obtained from personal data is socially necessary, ie is a matter of public interest, and the public's right to know such information outweighs the potential harm from its dissemination.
3. The company has the right to distribute personal data of the consumer with the corresponding written permission of the consumer.
1. Personal data to the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of which the consumer provides access to the Company shall be deleted or destroyed in the case of:
— termination of legal relations between the consumer and the Company;
— issuance of a relevant instruction of the Verkhovna Rada Commissioner for Human Rights or officials appointed by him to the Secretariat of the Verkhovna Rada Commissioner for Human Rights; ;
— entry into force of a court decision on the deletion or destruction of personal data